Wednesday, July 10, 2013

New Cover, Proof Copies!

Good morning!

First off - Chains of Prophecy has a new cover!  I finally figured out how to use those cover creator programs and I made it look a LOOOOOOOOTTT better.  Check it out and tell me what you think!

Chains of Prophecy

Also, I have ordered proof copies for both Chains of Prophecy and the Drifter!  It's exciting to see actual copies of books, like, in my hand and stuff.  <.< >.>  I'll let you know when I've approved the proofs and they're available for sale!

I'm trying very hard to get reviews for Chains of Prophecy as well.  I've gotten 4 really well written ones up on Amazon, but it hasn't catalyzed any sales yet.  Hmmm....got more work to do!

I'll see you all around!  Keep reading, keep writing, keep loving life!

No comments:

Post a Comment