Thursday, May 23, 2013

I am back!

For all my faithful readers (as few of you as there may be yet), I am back!

The day job dragged me down; I haven't had much time for anything writing related.  Except!  Summer vacation is almost here, and with it, unfettered freedom for literary pursuits!

Good news - I have decided to publish my work via the very excellent Smashwords and CreateSpace; my wife is working on designing my cover images, and they will be up very soon.

I will also be changing up the website to reflect these new developments.

If you are asking, "Jason, why did you go the independent route?" there are several reasons.  There was the obvious drive to just get it done, of course, and the attractiveness of the exploding e-book market, but here's the main thing: 

I write because I love writing, and I want other people to enjoy reading what I write.  I don't want to wait two years plus for someone to maybe publish my books so they could be read.  I want them read NOW.

Hope you enjoy reading them as much as I have enjoyed writing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment