Thursday, April 25, 2013

Grinding wheels in the mud

So I've been feeling stymied lately.

Not just that it's time and effort to find an agent.  I knew that.  I expected that, and I shall persevere.

No, it's that I had a great writing routine set up:  kids would go to bed, then I'd write for a couple of hours before bed. 

Then my middle son (almost 4 years old) decided to hate sleep.  I've been spending over an hour a night trying to put him to sleep...which makes me very tired as well.

On top of that, I have to get up very early for work.  This has combined to make me chronically tired.  I don't want to be tired, so I try to write...but I'm too tired to write, but I'm not asleep, so nothing good happens.

Fortunately, summer is on its way, and with it, freedom!

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment