Saturday, June 22, 2013

Status Update!

Crossed 15k words in my WIP, the sequel to Chains of Prophecy, last night.  Didn't get as much written as I would have liked, but it's okay.  Progress is progress!

In case you don't know, I started another blog, a book review one, for paranormal/urban/epic fantasy.  You can check it out at http://curtainofreality.blogspot.com/

Has anyone else ever been frustrated by a lack of reviews?  I had Chains of Prophecy free for a week and 137 people downloaded it.  I've gotten nothing but great comments from my reader circle back home.  I know people are busy and don't necessarily read super fast, but...no reviews yet?  None?  On any of the places my book is available?

AAAUUUUGHH!  The suspense!  It's murder.

Keep reading, keep writing, and keep loving life!

Oh, I updated my website too.  www.jasonpatrickcrawford.com.  Got a bookstore on there so you can easily access my novels!  Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment