Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 7 of NaNoWriMo - my first setback

So I've been cruising along on NaNoWriMo, getting a little over 1700 words in each day, just ahead of the curve.  Day 7 comes along, and, while on break and at lunch I get a little over 400 words done.  No problem.  I'll finish at home.

I get home, unpack my laptop...and the charger is missing.  I forgot to bring it.  You wouldn't think that would matter, except my laptop (since my personal one got stolen) is a piece of crap that can't hold a charge for twenty minutes.  Seriously.

So I bust out another 400 or so words before the battery gives out.  Less than half the day's quota all told.

But!

I shall persevere!

I will make up the missing words today and bring myself back up to speed!

All hail NaNoWriMo!

No comments:

Post a Comment