Monday, December 16, 2013

Publishing Company - Do It Yourself!

Good morning, faithful readers!

Firstly, I want to toot my own horn a bit.  I just went through all my emails and backlogged messages, catching up on everything that I was behind on.  Huzzah!

So, what this means is, if you message me, comment on something I've done, etc., I'll actually see it now!  Yayayayayay!!

Secondly, my wife and I are planning on starting our own publishing company to help get our novels into bookstores.  According to the information I've read so far (and, admittedly, we're at the beginning of our research process), you need three published novels to get listed as a distributor by a bookstore.

I've done two, and I've got a third in the revision stage, plus another about half done.  I love writing!

I'm looking forward to the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Awards this year; I tried submitting Chains of Prophecy last year, but...I put it in the wrong category <.< >.>  Oops.

In other news!  I've updated my website for the first time in forever.  It's so nice to be caught up!

Keep reading, keep writing, keep loving life!


No comments:

Post a Comment