Saturday, December 28, 2013

Working Title - Chasing the Sun, and editing Cycles of Destruction

Do you write with a pen, or on a word processor?

The reason I ask is because I definitely prefer the word processor, but sometimes I get in these moods where only the scratching of an inkpen, the frenetic pace of writing as fast as I can think, of scribbling out on paper, can do my thoughts justice.

But then I have to go type in 15-20k words into the wordprocessor ANYWAY, and it's so annoying!  I just want to be writing, for God's sake, not retyping stuff.  I don't like to edit at that point, anyway, so I'm trying not to do too much editing while retyping.

Does anyone else have this problem?  It's like listening to yourself talk on a video recording.  Drives me nuts.

Anyway, it's almost time to start editing my NaNoWriMo novel, Cycles of Destruction - Earth.  It's a sci-fi book.  I expect to have the editing done soon (I hope!)

Oh, other great news!  I'm going to be working with a new publishing company called Epitome Press...cause my wife and I are making it.  Mwahaha!  It's not up and running yet, but you can join the twitter account @epitomepress to get previews and updates.

Keep reading, have fun!  Be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment