Wednesday, May 27, 2015

What Are You Reading Wednesday - 5/27/15

What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by It's A Reading Thing. To participate, link to your blog post or comment with your own answers to the questions.

The Questions
1. What are you reading?

2. Go to page 34, or 34% in your ebook, and give us a complete sentence.

3. Would you like to live in the world of this book? Why or why not?

My Answers
1. History, Mystery, Imagination, and Woe by Adelle Kirk. It's a dark collection of poetry and stories that has a voice I find amazing.

2. In another, one which seemed acutely fresh to my knowledge, a two-headed mutation lay in repose on the pristine tray, the small brains lifted from each skull with expert care and attention, tendons and phosphorescent arteries still attached, clearly showing the intricacies in how the brain was attached to the spinal column better than any other demonstration I have seen throughout the whole of my medical career.

3. This world is filled with intriguing horrors and dark creations that live beneath the notice of the world...except for a few. I think I'm more comfortable not hanging out with them, thank you very much.

Thanks for coming by! 

Enjoy my writing? Sign up for my newsletter at http://t.co/i0omWnNkgf and receive a free copy of my award-winning urban fantasy novel, Chains of Prophecy.

No comments:

Post a Comment