Wednesday, May 13, 2015

What Are You Reading Wednesdays - 5/13/15



What Are You Reading Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Its A Reading Thing. Be sure to stop by and visit them! To participate, just answer these three questions about what you are reading this Wednesday. If you have a blog, feel free to leave a link to your post, or just leave your answers in the comments below.

The Questions are:

1. What’s the name of your current read?

2. Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share one complete sentence.

3. Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?

My Answers:

1. I'm not reading a fiction book at present, so I'll use the last one I read: No Reflection by Spencer Hughes.

2. "I AM GOING TO THROW UP!"

3. ...Yes? I'm going to say yes. Even though Hughes has created a world full of supernatural horrors...there's magic in it, and wonder, and I would like to live in a world where that existed, even if it was more dangerous and I had to fight.

Thanks for reading! You can sign up for my newsletter at http://eepurl.com/WKiav and receive a free copy of my award-winning novel Chains of Prophecy!

No comments:

Post a Comment