Wednesday, May 20, 2015

What Are You Reading Wednesdays - 5/20/15


Time for another What Are You Reading Wednesday! 

What Are You Reading Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by It's a Reading Thing (http://www.itsareadingthing.com). Be sure to stop by and visit them! To participate, just answer these three questions about what you are reading this Wednesday. If you have a blog, feel free to link to the post, your just leave your answers in the comments below.

The three questions are:

1. What is the name of your current read?

2. Go to page 34 of your book, or 34% of your ebook, and share one complete sentence.

3. Would you like to live in the world that exists in this book? Why or why not?

My Answers

1. I'm reading an ARC copy of The End of the World is Rye by Brett Cottrell.

2. "Can they help you make these sandwiches?"

3. It's too early for me to tell. I mean, obviously there's a Heaven, which means an afterlife, and I'm all for afterlives...but there are also incarnations of things like Insanity that show up in people's cars and kill them for the hell of it. So...yeah, still up in the air until I read more.

~~~

Thanks for reading! If you like my blog, sign up for my newsletter at http://eepurl.com/WKiav to receive a free copy of my award-winning urban fantasy Chains of Prophecy.

No comments:

Post a Comment